Certain features of the Platform may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us from time to time, and your use of such features is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference. For example, embedding, distributing, publishing or linking any content made available on our Website (including User Content or prefab7.com Content, as defined below) in the form of an Embedded Item, is subject to our Publisher Terms.
Before diving into the Terms, a few important notes (please note that the below summary is provided solely for your convenience, and does not derogate or replace the provisions of these Terms. You should always read the entire Terms to better understand your obligations and rights):
We strive hard to provide you an awesome and safe experience when using our Platform, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee that it will always be perfect (for example, we cannot guarantee that the Platform will always be provided error-free).
The content that appears on our Platform is intended only for informational, educational or entertainment purposes. Your use of our Platform or reliance on such content is at your own risk.
Note that most of the content on the Platform is created by our Users. We do not regularly monitor the content which appears on our Platform, and we do not endorse or assume any responsibility with respect to such content. Also, the Platform contains links to third party websites or platforms which are not controlled by us.
Your content –
You are solely responsible for any content that you decide to share with us.
If you post your content on our Platform, it still belongs to you but we can show it to others and use it for advertising and other purposes. Also, others can interact, translate, edit and modify your content, and republish it (for example, on their website or blog) in accordance with our Publisher Terms. Copies of content shared with others may remain even after you delete the content from your prefab7.com Account.
Restriction on use –
You may only use the Platform for lawful purposes, and without violating the rights of others (for example others' intellectual property rights). Please visit our Standards, which you agree to be bound by with respect to any content that you post to our Platform and your behavior on our Platform.
You may use the Platform for commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising, merchandising or any personal purposes, without obtaining our prior and explicit approval, on terms to be agreed upon in writing.
Report violations –
If you feel that your rights have been violated, or if you would like to report an abuse of our Terms or our Standards, please view our Reporting Abuse Policy. If you would like to report about a violation of your Copyrights, please visit our Copyright Policy. Please note that reporting something doesn't guarantee that it will be removed, for various reasons.
Arbitration notice and class action waiver –
Except for certain types of disputes described in the arbitration section below, you agree that disputes between you and us will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration and that you waive your right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.
You may use our Platform only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws.
In order to access certain features of the Platform you must register to create an account ("prefab7.com Account").
When you create your prefab7.com Account, you must provide us with up-to-date, accurate and complete information. You shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's or entity's username, password or other account information. prefab7.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your prefab7.com Account and your access to the Platform.
Your prefab7.com Account will be created for your use of the Platform and based upon the information you provided us, and will be publicly available on our Platform for anyone to see and visit.
You are responsible for safeguarding your password or log-in credentials. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your prefab7.com Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You hereby release prefab7.com from any and all liability concerning such activities or actions and you will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your prefab7.com Account.
Subject to these Terms and to our Standards, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to access and use our Platform as provided herein.
You may not, and may not encourage or assist others to:
Publish, distribute, sell, disclose, market, sublicense, rent, lease, display, provide, transfer or make available the Platform, any portion thereof or any content displayed therein, to any third party, except as explicitly permitted in these Terms or with our prior permission;
Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, enhance, or otherwise make any attempt to discover the source code of, modify, reproduce, hack, or create derivative works from the Platform or any portion thereof or any content displayed therein.
Violate any of the terms provided herein or any restriction or limitation as provided in our Standards.
Grant of License
When you create, publish, post, upload or contribute User Content to our Platform, such User Content belongs to you, and you agree to grant prefab7.com an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to:
Use, copy, store, publish, display, broadcast, make publicly available, exploit, link, distribute, reproduce, download, translate, abridge, amend, modify, adapt, create derivative works of and otherwise use the User Content, and to allow prefab7.com to sub-license others to do so, for the purpose of providing, publishing, embedding, distributing or promoting the Platform (including for any advertising or commercial purposes related thereto); and
Incorporate advertising material or sponsored content, inside or adjacent to the User Content, as well as publishing, distributing or promoting User Content through the Platform, on any media channels and in any format, including in Embedded Items, and to authorize others (including, without limitation, our service providers, partners, advertisers, publishers and clients) to do so, without any obligation to compensate you; and
Identify and credit you as the creator or translator of such User Content, and use any information that you have provided during your registration to our Platform in connection with the publication, distribution, advertising or promotion of the User Content, and to allow others to do so for any purpose. However, this does not require or obligate us to provide such credit, if any, to you, and we reserve the right to omit such credit or attribution at any time and in our sole discretion.
If you choose to make your User Content publicly available on our Platform, you hereby grant any person (including non-registered Users of our Platform) a non-exclusive, perpetual license to view, use or interact with your User Content (for example by voting, ranking or submitting commentary) as well as to translate, edit and modify your User Content, and to allow others to share and embed your User Content outside of the Website (for example, in Embedded Items), subject to the terms and conditions in our Publisher Terms.
The licenses detailed in this section shall remain in full force and effect after the termination of your prefab7.com Account or your use of the Platform (including if you decided to delete your User Content), for any reason whatsoever, and shall not effect or derogate from your ownership rights over the User Content, as provided in these Terms.
Note that once your User Content was already displayed on our Website, then any removal of such content is subject to our prior approval and is under our sole discretion. In the event that you wish to remove such content, please contact us
When you create, publish, post, upload or contribute User Content to our Platform, you represent to us that:
- The User Content does not violate these Terms and our Standards.
- The User Content is accurate, complete, and up-to-date and does not violate the applicable laws or any person's rights (for example, any person's privacy or publicity rights).
- You have obtained all rights (including intellectual property rights) and approvals, necessary to grant prefab7.com and other Users (including, without limitation, our publishers) the licenses provided herein in connection with the User Content, and that your use of the User Content doesn’t conflict with any permits or licenses you may have granted to others, and doesn't infringe or misappropriate any third- party rights, including any privacy or publicity rights, moral rights, copyrights or intellectual property rights, contract rights, or any other or proprietary rights.
- You are solely responsible for the User Content, and assume all risks associated with it, including any person's reliance on its accuracy or claims that might stem from such User Content (including any claims concerning the fitness or accuracy of your translation of User Content), as well as any liability, cost, expense or loss to prefab7.com or to any third party (including, without limitation, our publishers) resulting from such User Content, and agree to indemnify and hold prefab7.com or anyone on its behalf (including our and our subsidiaries’ shareholders, directors, officers, employees, service providers, partners and agents) harmless from any liability, cost, damage and expense (including reasonable legal fees) caused or resulting from the User Content.
- You understand that we are under no obligation and do not guarantee that the User Content will be displayed or promoted on our Platform (including the Website, Application or the Embedded Items).
- You understand that although we exercise reasonable efforts to preserve the materials stored on the Platform, you are solely responsible for creating back-ups of your User Content, and we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for the failure to preserve your User Content.
- prefab7.com's subcontractors and third party service providers are intended third party beneficiaries of these Terms and upon your acceptance of these Terms, prefab7.com subcontractors and third party service providers will have the right to enforce these Terms as related to the licenses granted herein against you as third party beneficiaries thereof.
To increase the connectivity among our Users, our Platform allows Users to create a derivative translated work based on content which was made available on our Platform.
In the event that you translate Content which was made available on the Platform, you represent that such translation (which shall be deemed as User Content) does not violate these Terms and our Standards.
Please note that we do not monitor, pre-screen or approve any translations. We cannot guarantee their quality, accuracy or fitness for any purpose, and you assume all risk associated with your reliance on such translations.
Although we reserve the right to do so, we do not regularly monitor, pre-screen or approve User Content. prefab7.com accepts no responsibility with regards to any User Content, and cannot guarantee its accuracy, integrity, quality or fitness for any purpose.
The content that appears or made available through our Platform is intended for informational, educational or entertainment purposes only. Therefore, errors may appear from time to time. Note that any content items on the Platform that include polls, voting, etc. are not intended to be of a scientific sample or research, and should not be relied upon as such. Before you act on information that you've found on our Platform, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. Any reliance on such content is at your sole risk.
Please note that some User Content may not be suitable or appropriate for all audiences. If you feel that any content or behavior violates our Standards, please visit our Reporting Abuse Policy. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, please visit our Copyright Policy.
Audience, Permissions and Translation Controls
We have developed control tools which allow you to select who can view, interact with, translate, share or embed your User Content. The choices ticked by you during the content creation process, may determine how your content will be used, displayed, and shared:
We value feedback from our Users, and are always interested in learning about ways we can improve our Platform. If you choose to submit comments, ideas or feedback, you agree that we are free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you. By accepting your submission, we do not waive any rights to use similar or related feedback and suggestions previously known to us, or obtained from sources other than you.
prefab7.com may (but is not obligated to) provide registered Users access to prefab7.com proprietary Impact Platform that will allow such Users to manage and view Embedded Items’ analytics and metrics (such as unique views, clicks, end- user engagements, etc.).
Platform contain sponsored content or Branded Content, which is promoted and/or sponsored by third parties.
Reporting Abuse Policy
We may edit, modify, disable access or remove any content (including User Content) from our Platform (including from the Embedded Items), for any reason, at any time and without prior notice. In addition, we may take action against any person who we suspect of violating our Standards or abusing our Terms, by blocking access to our Platform, or by suspending or terminating a User's prefab7.com Account, at our sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice. In some cases, we may also initiate legal actions and/or contact law enforcement agencies.
If you feel that any person or content is abusing our policies, our Standards or these Terms, or otherwise violating your rights, please contact us. Be sure to identify the specific content and the reason you feel it should be removed. If you feel that any content is violating your intellectual property rights, please review our Copyright Policy.
Please remember that reporting something doesn't guarantee that it will be removed. For example, we cannot guarantee that the content will be removed if it is not hosted or controlled by us.
In addition, because we want to foster a positive and diverse community, not all inappropriate or disagreeable content violates our policies (for example, some content which addresses serious events in a humorous or satirical way, or content that is not suitable for all audiences).
For these reasons, we cannot guarantee that any content will be removed, and cannot assume any liability if any content was not removed.
General We are deeply committed to safeguard the intellectual property rights of others, and expect our Users to do the same. In the appropriate circumstances and under our sole discretion, we may disable or terminate the prefab7.com Accounts of Users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Submit a Notice
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, and you believe in good faith that any material or content made available on or through the Platform has been used or exploited in a manner that infringes or violates any work or other intellectual property you own or control, please contact us. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, we will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, as we deem appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Platform.
Upon receipt of a valid Notice, our policy is to remove or disable access to any content or material that we believe in good faith is infringing or violating the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of any third party, and to notify the alleged infringer that we have removed or disabled access to such content or material. We will use our best efforts to remove or disable access to such content that was already embedded on the Embedded Items, however we cannot guarantee that it will be removed or disabled. In addition, we reserve the right to remove or disable access to any content or material posted, uploaded, published or incorporated in or to the Platform by repeated infringers.
Links or Access to Third Party Content
Third Party Software
Portions of the Platform may include software that we license from third parties, which may include open source software or related components ("Third Party Software"). Third Party Software is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the licensors of that Third Party Software. We do not make any warranty with respect to Third Party Software. For further information about Third Party Software. You agree that your use of the Platform is subject to the applicable Third Party Software referred to therein. Please note this list may be updated from time to time.
prefab7.com may terminate or suspend the licenses provided herein at any time and cease providing you access to our Platform, with or without cause or notice to you.
If you violate these Terms or our Standards, or if you violate any terms, restrictions or limitations specified in any additional agreement(s) you may enter into with prefab7.com or that may apply to your specific use of the Platform, or if you otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can immediately stop providing you access to all or part of the Platform and terminate the licenses provided herein (including by suspending or terminating your prefab7.com Account, or otherwise restricting your access to our Platform) and/or the additional agreement(s), as applicable.
The Platform and all included content (including any prefab7.com Content or User Content) are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without warranty of any kind. We specifically disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, and conditions of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that the Platform and all included content will always be complete, accurate, safe, secure, bug-free or error-free, or that the Platform and all included content will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. We may change, suspend or discontinue the Platform (or any part thereof, including the prefab7.com Content) at any time, including the availability of any feature or database, without notice or liability. In addition, we may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict User’s access to the Platform (or any part thereof) without notice or liability.
We do not control or direct Users' actions on our Platform and are not responsible for the content or information Users transmit or publish on or through our Platform. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on our Platform. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of our Platform.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, reliability, availability, completeness, operability of the Platform or to any content (including prefab7.com Content or User Content) included in the Platform. By using the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that prefab7.com is not responsible or liable for any harm, loss or damage resulting from or in connection with the use or access thereof, including without limitation, any harm, loss or damage that: (i) results from the suspension, modification, discontinuance or lack of availability of the Platform; (ii) results from unauthorized use, temporary or permanent non-performance of the Platform, errors or omissions (including, without limitations, due to maintenance, upgrades and repairs or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment); (iii) relates to the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, including any prefab7.com Content or User Content; or (iv) results from any viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, or any similar contamination or destructive program. You expressly acknowledge and agree that the use of the Platform is at your sole risk and that the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and efforts is solely with you.
These Terms and your use of the Platform shall be governed by the laws of the State of Slovenia, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. You and prefab7.com agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of competent courts located in Kamnik, Slovenia, for any actions not subject to the Arbitration section below.
Arbitration & class action waiver
For any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or in relation to these Terms or to the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, or to your access or use of the Platform (together "Dispute"), you agree to first contact us and attempt to resolve the Dispute with us informally.
If prefab7.com has not been able to resolve the Dispute with you informally, you and we agree to resolve any Dispute by binding individual arbitration. Any provision of applicable laws notwithstanding, the arbitrator will not have authority to award damages, remedies or awards that conflict with these Terms.
The arbitration shall be conducted in Slovenia. If your claim does not exceed €10,000, then the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents you and prefab7.com submit to the arbitrator, unless the arbitrator determines that a hearing is necessary.
Nothing in this section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party's copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property rights and for matters related to data security or unauthorized access to the Platform. All claims must be brought in the parties' individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding, and, unless we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims.
You agree that, by entering into these Terms, you and prefab7.com are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a class representative or class member on any class claim you may have against us including any right to class arbitration or any consolidation of individual arbitrations. You also agree not to participate in claims brought in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or consolidated claims involving another person, if we are a party to the proceeding.
Modifications to these Terms
We may revise these Terms from time to time, in our sole discretion and the most current version will always be posted on our website (as reflected in the "Last Revised" heading). We encourage you to review these Terms regularly for any changes. By continuing to access or use the Platform after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, please stop accessing or using the Platform.
We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, and you agree to receive legal notices electronically if we so choose.
Severability and Entire Agreement
prefab7.com shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
These Terms are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder without consent.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms, and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
Our failure to enforce any part of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms. Waiver of compliance in any particular instance does not mean that we will waive compliance in the future. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver through one of our authorized representatives.
You agree to comply with the export laws and regulations of the EU and any other country with jurisdiction over the Platform, and that you Party shall not export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Platform or any technical information disclosed hereunder to any destination prohibited or restricted by applicable export control regulations.
The section and paragraph headings in these Terms are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
We value hearing from our users and welcome your feedback. You may contact us anytime at contact
Millions of users visit our Platform, every day. We strive hard to make our Platform an open and safe environment for everyone while balancing between the safety and interests of our diverse community. To demonstrate that, we've developed these Community Standards in order to outline our ground rules to keep our Platform safe and fun. We trust you to be responsible and respect these Community Standards.
Our Community Standards apply to any content you create, publish, upload, post or display on our Platform (including User Content), as well as to your behavior on our Platform. Please note that the ground rules outlined below are not an exhaustive list, but rather key examples of unacceptable content and behaviors on our Platform.
Any breach of the terms of our Community Standards shall be considered as a violation of our Terms. We may take action against any person who we suspect of violating or abusing our Community Standards, by blocking access to our Platform, or by suspending or terminating a User's prefab7.com Account, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice. In addition, in some cases we may also initiate legal actions or contact law enforcement agencies, in our sole discretion.
In addition, we may remove any User Content which violates our Community Standards and/or block any User who has uploaded such User Content. To learn more please visit the Reporting Abuse Policy section in our Terms.
You agree that you shall not engage in, or encourage or assist others (including third parties that may operate on your behalf) to engage in any behavior which falls within any of the following categories, as prefab7.com may determine under its sole and exclusive discretion:
- Violence and Hate Speech – We do not tolerate any behavior or content that credibly advocates or condones violence, bigotry or hatred, or that puts other people in harm, or can reasonably be expected to harm. This includes defamation, bullying, intimidation, threatening, stalking or harassment, or submitting content that is intended to incite discrimination or hatred against other persons or groups ("Hate speech"), based on any characteristic (for example ethnic origin, religion, nationality, disabilities, race, gender identity or sexual orientation).
- Disturbing or offensive content – Please be mindful to other Users' feelings. You may not submit content which is excessively graphic, obscene or vulgar (for example depictions of gratuitous violence), or any content that is primarily intended to be disturbing, disrespectful or shocking.
- Sexually explicit content – You may not post sexually explicit or pornographic content, in particular depictions of child exploitation.
- Illegal content – Be sure to respect the laws and other persons' rights. You must avoid unlawful behaviors or content that incites or encourages unlawful activities (“laws” or “unlawful” in the meaning of local, state, national or international law or regulations). This includes promoting the sale or consumption of illegal, dangerous or unsafe products, or engaging in any other unlawful activities.
- Infringing other persons' rights – Please respect other persons' rights. For example, avoid invading other persons' privacy rights (for example, by collecting or revealing their Personal Information, in particular any information which is of sensitive nature, for example religious beliefs or political leanings or publicity rights. Please note that by submitting, uploading, modifying or contributing any content on our Platform you hereby expressly represent that you have all necessary permissions, rights and waivers to do so as further outlined in our Terms.
You may not collect other persons' content or information, or engage in any activity or solicitation designated to procure other persons' confidential or Personal Information, or Users' log-in credentials on our Platform.
- Scams, impersonation or deceptive behavior – Do not pretend you are someone else or imply relationship or affiliation with other persons or organizations when it is not the case (for example, do not imply that you are endorsed or affiliated with us without our prior permission or create a false identity or impersonate another person). Do not post any inaccurate, incomplete or deceptive content (for example, intentionally submitting inaccurate translations, misleading titles or description, or intentionally deleting others’ User Content), or repetitive or irrelevant content (for example, Spam or repetitive comments), or engage in any unlawful multi-level marketing or any other activity that is deceptive, false or fraudulent (for example, designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other Users).
You may not engage in any behavior which inappropriately influences, manipulates or otherwise interferes with the proper working of the Platform or any of its functionalities (for example, casting multiple votes in a poll or manipulating the ranking mechanism).
- Intellectual property – We are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others, and ask our Users to act the same. You may not submit content or engage in any behavior which may infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others (including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights). Before posting or contributing content, ensure that you have all the necessary rights to do so. Please note that by uploading, modifying, altering or contributing any content on our Platform you expressly represent that you have all necessary intellectual property rights to do so, as further outlined in our Terms. You can learn more on additional copyrights issues in our Copyright Policy.
- Safety – Do not submit or introduce any security vulnerabilities or otherwise harm, limit or degrade the performance of other persons' devices, software, hardware, equipment or data. This includes distributing malware, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious software or scripts, or engaging in any activity that could disable, circumvent, overburden, interrupt, interfere with, limit or impair the proper working, security measures, features or appearance of our Platform, or otherwise access our Platform using automated means (for example by crawlers, bots, robots, spiders, scrapers, caching or otherwise) except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with our express consent.
Last update: 24.5.2018